Our Property Management System is now available in the Cloud!
What you can do with MbcsCentral
- Run it from the web where ever you have internet access.
- Install it on one or more of your computers and run it locally.
- Use both of the above options (Dual Run) for maximum flexibility.
- Which ever RUN option you use you can choose from the following Database options:
- Store your data in a Cloud Database utilizing Microsoft's highly secure and robust Azure™ Platform
- Store your data on your office network.
- Store your data both in the Cloud and locally with automatic replication between the two.
Your local database and the Cloud Database will update each other so no matter which one is used the other will be current.
- Utilize up-to-date Database server technology: Microsoft SQL Server.
The Express Edition (which is free) can be installed on your local file server.
The Cloud Database is included with the Cloud run or dual run options.
A Cloud Database can be added to a local only install.
- Take advantage of fine-grained user permissions to each function of each application.
- Current clients will be able to easily import their current database to SQL Server.
Security is tight and each client's data will be completely separate from and not accessible to any other client.
includes all of our current Property Management offerings. It is designed to grow along with new requirements.
The local edition of MbcsCentral WinPM application is available NOW.